Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tuesday Nights With The Band

And this is what happens when someone takes your phone away from you. (I don't mean to copy Mr. Marquez, but...) I won't say her initials, but it starts with.. *ahem* Calissa. I probably butchered that up a lot. Just Kidding. You took awesome photos Calissa!


Go jazz band!!!!




And.... There's me!


Go Bari! Audrey is "Bari" important to the saxophone section. Haha. Lol. Get it?


Hello there Bree! You're doing a phenomenal job on the saxophone. Way to go! (I wish I could be playing two instruments this year!). 


Joel rocking out on the guitar! And Dylan on the Ukulele??! Lol. 


Annnnnd..... There's Christian.... And Claire. This picture scares me. MOVING ON...


Sectionals! Yay! Go brass!!


And Here is Kelsey! 

Great rehearsal guys!! Too bad the smoke ruined our plans for working on the field show. :.(

God bless. See you all on Friday!


Sincerely. Your Friend,

The Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment