Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Another Tuesday Night (10/27/15).

Today was supposedly "duct tape day" at YHS. 


Here is Joe's duct tape shoes. 


This cat was in front of my moms car meowing at me this morning. 


We picked up some instruments. Here is this alto horn. I got it to work. There was a slit in the lead pipe near the mouthpiece. So I covered it up. 


Here we are drilling away


Working on playing and marching together/in time.  


Looking good!!


We need to work on step sizes. 


The whole band. 


Setting the parade block. 


Circles. 


More circles and lines. 


Even more circles!!


Lines. Yay! (Hello Kyra... She's trying to hide from the camera). 


I hope you enjoyed these pictures! 
God bless you all!


Sincerely. Your Dear Friend,

The Webmaster



No comments:

Post a Comment