Saturday, November 7, 2015

My ABSOLUTE Last Football game. :..( [11/6/15]

Hey guys! This one is fully loaded post!

Tonight is going to be my ABSOLUTE last football game. I might end up getting very sad at the end. 


Look at those "dear" animals in my back yard. 


They might've followed me on the way to YHS for band. Oh "deer"!! Get it?


Dalton's box of free bread. ¡¡Pan Gratis!!


Seniors got a special gift for being in he band. Cool right?


It's that time of the year when you can warm up in front of the fireplace!


Now we're going to Sierra. 


The back of the bus!


We're here. The sun is going down...


And the flag is still up and waving!!


Pretty!!


We've arrived at the band room, went through the tunnel, and mingled among other people. 


Band directors mingling. 


Getting ready for dinner


Waiting in line. 


Mr. Hyatt showed up. Now I'm DEFINITELY going to cry. 


Mr. marquez has a smile. 


Alrighty then...


Another group of kids. We had Mexican-ish food!! Thank you Sierra!!


Yum!!


Hi Kris and Laney. They're too shy!


There's a lot of band kids!!!!


Having a great time playing music. 


Playing Land of 1,000 Dances! Hey there Bree!


Playing out in the stands in ± 25°F weather!


Go low brass


What is Carlos doing? What face is Claire making?


Nice picture guys!


Hey look Christian actually smiled!! Awesome way to end on a good note!! Ahh... Band puns!


And on the way home I ended up crying. Thanks for being there for me Kris and Dalton! 
Thank you for praying for me as well Dalton!

God bless you all, and see you all on Monday! 



Sincerely. Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ,


Cristian Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment