Sunday, November 1, 2015

My LAST Home Football Game (10/30/15).

Tonight was my last home football game. I didn't see anyone cry, which was strange, but I was starting to, because I'm going to miss all of my dearest friends like Aubree, Kris, Laney, etc. I'll OBVIOUSLY will come back to band and help with things in the future, if Mr. marquez allows me. 




There I am 


Here are all of the seniors. 


Look at us. So happy. 


Brandon's REALLY excited. 


Well. It's been a great four years guys. I'm grateful to the Lord for blessing me with the opportunity of being in this awesome band. I'm also grateful for Him giving me such awesome friends. But I am especially thankful for Him bringing Bree into my life. She's a very good friend, and one my BEST (Godly) friends. This is the type of friend I am for her and my others (“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”
John 15:13 NKJV). I hope that makes sense to some of you. God bless you all.
See you all bright and early in the morning!


Sincerely. Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ, 

Cristian Mendoza (The Webmaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment