Saturday, November 7, 2015

Our first indoor Tuesday rehearsal! (11/3/15)

Hey there everyone! Tonight was our first night rehearsal for concert season!!


We got new stands!!!! Awesome!


On my way to jazz band!


My lonely trumpet awaiting to be tuned. 


Oh gosh! Yes... That's the trumpet section! Well... Most of it. 


Saxophones and mellophones


Trumpets!!


Low brass!


Percussion 


Thomas and his weapons of mass "percussion"!  XD  Get it?


Mallet players!!


We later broke off into sectionals. There's Dalton!


Brass captain thinking and working on important things. 


The rest of the trumpet players awaiting to be told what to do!


I can't wait for Friday guys!! (Well... I guess that I CAN wait since I'm not looking forward to it being my last game).


I hope you enjoyed this post! God bless!



Sincerely. Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ, 


Cristian Mendoza (The Webmaster)


No comments:

Post a Comment