Sunday, November 1, 2015

Selma Band Review (10/31/15) (My last one).


Today is my last Selma band review. I'm so sad. 


Here we are on the bus. 


Well hello Dalton. 


Good morning!


What's up with all of the peace signs? 


The truck broke down, and we had to turn around. But it was an error. 


Here is Dalton being goofy.  


When we arrived, we unloaded, set up a block, and stepped off. Afterwards we had snacks. 


Interesting colors.  


Some people are tired. I won't say their name, but they're initials are *cough* Brandon. 


On our way to the high school. Some people weren't feeling good, so we had to stop off somewhere. 


Having fun there?


Kris and Laney are tired. 


This scares me. 


This... Not so much. 


Calissa taking pictures of Bree and I......


As well as Kris and Laney. 


When you're bored, you use your phone for music. This is Dalton's phone. Mine only has gospel music. 


Here is Erin. 


Everyone is ready for awards!


This group likes taking pictures. 


This group... Not so much. 


Waiting for the ceremony to start. 


Hey there Kris... And Laney. 


I sat next to Mr. Walle in the stadium. He's really funny. I like him; he's great! But I felt sorry for Bree when he poured water down her back. 


Hey there Audrey, Thomas, Sam, and drum majorette!! I'm sorry I forgot her name. :(


This is a great picture!!


We got first for parade in our division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Afterwards we had lunch, went on to do the field show part of the competition, and then went to IN-N-OUT!!


It wasn't crowded in there (until we got there). 


There's Kyra!! Hey that's two pictures I have of her smiling! ;)


I came home to this adorable little critter greeting me and wanting attention! 


Great job today/tonight guys! It was so fun! I think we could have done a lot better, but we did good. 

Get some sleep everyone. Don't forget to set your clocks back 1 hour!! God bless!!



Sincerely. Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ, 

Cristian Mendoza 

No comments:

Post a Comment