Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Last Competition. (11/14/15)

Today started out with us singing Happy Birthday to Holly! Happy birthday!


She looks so excited. 


Hey there everyone! Bree was hiding. She doesn't like it when I get pictures of her. Kyra used to be the same way. Lol. 


We've arrived! Everyone's getting dressed, while equipment crew unloads equipment. 


My moms car broke down, and she had to rent this car. It's cool. But the fact that her car broke down made my day worse than it already was. 


We played ninja. This is embarrassing. I would've gone to see jazz bands, etc. but I didn't want to get more depressed. Kris felt the same way. Even if I would've gone, the one person I wanted to go with went with Justin instead. So anyways... Enough of the gibberish...


After competition, we watched the other bands. It was awesome. 


There are a lot of people. 


Nice formations. 


They had violins!!!!


Everyone trying to get warm. 


Several people dancing to music I don't like. 

I'll miss you guys so much. But I'm not sure it will be vice versa. God bless you all!


Sincerely, Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ, 

Cristian Mendoza (The Webmaster). 

No comments:

Post a Comment